[Question #150915]: Sikuli X cannot identify colours correctly

Hi,
We upgraded from version 0.10.2 to X and our automated test that detect for colour changes have stopped working.

The GUI application we are testing has some indicators that change colour to warn the user of potential problems. We have some Sikuli tests that test this feature, and since the upgrade the tests are no longer able to detect the colour change.
These tests worked very well in version 0.10.2.

Even after knocking the Similarity up to 1.0 it cannot distinguish between Yellow and Red.

How do we fix this ?