[Question #151044]: unable to edit the .py file

I am new to Sikuli. I am wrote a sikuli script in Sikuli IDE saved it and ran it through command line successfully. But I want to add some more code to it now. When I try to open the .py file by double clicking it , it opens fine. When I try to edit it , it doesn't allow me to save changes. I am trying to put a simple click ("Snapshot") command in it. My question is am I doing something wrong? Also when I try to open .sikuli file it will open as blank untitled file in the Sikuli IDE. Please suggest.