Re: [Question #151084]: How to code Shift + Down Arrow (XP)

it is correct.

I guess it does not happen what you expect. Might be a timing problem:

After the click your target app needs some time to prepare for keyboard
input acceptance - the type comes too fast.

Try this:

if exists(Image):
 click(Image)
 wait(1) # or even longer
 type(Key.DOWN, KEY_SHIFT) #and I tried many, many more combinations, without success . . .
 type(Key.ENTER)

After you get it working, you might reduce the waitiing time to the
minimum needed - if necessary for speed ;-)

Timing problems in the combination of mouse and keyboard actions is one
of the most overseen challenges with Sikuli.