Re: [Question #150481]: can't run Goodbye Trash tutorial on Mac

Alex Prengel confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi, I have it working now but I've found that capturing and recognizing
an icon image is tricky business; it seems to work better when fairly
large borders are used rather than narrow ones which I was using
initially. I still get situations where a given script sometimes runs OK
and sometimes errors, with an error about "unable to find file ...png".
This is with the exact same script on the same computer, just run at two
different times. Sometimes it seems to look for an icon in the wrong
place, for some reason. Thanks for the help, I still have a lot to learn
about Sikuli.

Alex