[Question #151368]: What does this runtime error?

http://img808.imageshack.us/i/runtimeerrorz.png/

I'm using a Win7 guest Virtualbox and I get this message when I try to run the executable. It may be because I put a doubleclick where perhaps there should be a click and the program may be looping itself into warning me there are other isntances running, as that's what I'm getting too. But I want to make sure I have to restart it from scratch, as you can see from my other question. What I really don't understand is why it can't find stuff like the png's, which are all sitting down in the py folder. What png files is this exe file calling? And of course I don't understand the other things mentioned and I would love it if you could clarify it to me, thanks.