Re: [Question #151368]: What does this runtime error?

joao is still having a problem:
Hi, after reading a bit more about regions and finding regions, I was
wondering if you could help me on trying to visualize what finding a
region looks like in the sikuli programming interface. Would it be
something like:

click(image1.png)
find.Region(region.png)click(thing inside region.png)
click(image2.png)

Image1 and image2.png are outside the region. I want to click something
inside the region in the second line. How can I leave the region and
enter it for the clicking? I've tried it this way and it isn't working.
I'd greatly appreciate a little push thanks.