[Question #151742]: Clicking not working on Quality Center

Hello all,

I'm trying to use Sikuli and apparently, I don't seem to be able to click or type anything when challenging the system under test.

Here is what I did try
1. Click() (selected a free text field in the system under test)
2. type ("Hello World")

Sikuli gives back:
   [log] Click on(785,564)

   [debug] showTarget 745 524 80 80
   [log] TYPE "Hello World"

When running in slow motion Sikuli shows that it clicks in the right place (where I would click as a user). However the field never gets its focus, neither the text is actually typed.

What am I doing wrong? What additional information would be helpful?

PS
System under Test = Quality Center v10 (see HP)
Using Sikuli with windows or Notepad works just fine