Re: [Question #151368]: What does this runtime error?

joao is still having a problem:
So following the last example, shouldn't this work:

match1 = find(region.png)
click(getLastMatch.find(imageinsideregion.png))

But it doesn't so I must be missing something. It fails at the click get
last match line. I've tried creating a region instead of the region.png,
and then it doesn't work at the match1 line.

I also want to be able to leave a region and forget it entirely, but
many of these rules seem to determine the rest of the clicks to the
match. I'm not sure I understood this rule:

click("image1.png")
match = getLastMatch()

When was the match declared and related to an area?

I would like to kind of hover over an area, or declare it as a match.
And then click inside an image inside that area. Clicking the region
would probably be an error for me.