Re: [Question #151368]: What does this runtime error?

joao is still having a problem:
Hi thanks for your help. I got the match statements to work like this:

match = find(region.png )
click(match.find(imageinsideregion.png))

However, I couldn't get your getlastmatch to work:

match1 = find(region.png)
click(getLastMatch().find(imageinsideregion.png))

Tried it with and without apostrophes. I'd like to know for future
reference what I'm doing wrong.

Also, could you be so kind as to visualize for me how to work with if
statements. Sort of:

if(a certain image appears.png)
wait(10)
click(a.png)