[Question #151812]: Can we specific the log path on command line ?

Hi

I just use Sikuli run in command line , and I can not get the log using the following command line .

I am confuse whether my Sikuli scripts has been executed ? And where can I specific my log path ? Or the security software of my company prevent it ?

C:\Program Files\Sikuli X>sikuli-ide.bat -r C:\Documents and Settings\xiaobili\Desktop\LOAutomation\Sikuli\Test.sikuli -s