[Question #151831]: findall is finding textboxes but not in topdown order

Scenario:
1. When i try to login to application
2. A set of 2 questions are asked, I need to enter answer in a text box below each question.

My code:
1. Captured screenshot with 1 text box. I did findall with this image.
2. In iterator i will go to each textbox and enter 1st answer, it is getting typed in 2nd text box, then next answer it is getting typed in first text box.

How to tell the order of textboxes found should be in top down order, etc.