Re: [Question #151812]: Can we specific the log path on command line ?

>From your post I guess, that you are working in an open command line
window.

So if your script produces any output (at least the Sikuli startup
messages) this should be visible in the command line window.

Sikuli only writes to standard output, there is no log file.

If you want to save the output to a file use:
C:\Program Files\Sikuli X>sikuli-ide.bat -r C:\Documents and Settings\xiaobili\Desktop\LOAutomation\Sikuli\Test.sikuli -s >C:\Documents and Settings\xiaobili\Desktop\LOAutomation\Sikuli\logfile.txt