[Question #151955]: how to run a script on different language platform

Hi there
Thanks for reading my letter.
I am QA working at a software company.I am studying sikuli and i meet a problem recently.
I'd like to do some UI testing with Sikuli. Sikuli can make script with snapshots, here i want to ask what if the software to be tested is localized?
For example, the button name is "submit", after being localized,"submit" may be translated to other language such as French,Japanese,etc. I wonder does Sikuli support that the same script run for different languages software? Or is there any solution for this situation?

Many thanks
David