Re: [Question #150145]: IndexError: index out of range: 0

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ Govardhan:

I am sorry, but I cannot reproduce the error situation with my Win7
installation.

But you say you made the steps from bug 702155 and it still tries to import from
"C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\subprocess.py"
which causes the error (the blank at "Sikuli X" is the problem)

I suppose, you have copied sikuli-script.jar to a place whose path does
not contain any blanks.

So try the following on command line. I suppose here, a copy of sikuli-
script.jar is in C:\

java -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dpython.path="C:\sikuli-
script.jar/Lib" -jar "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-ide.jar"

the IDE should start up and import subprocess should work.