[Question #152023]: sikuli/eclipse "Task viewer"

If I can not get the task viewer to work, I can live with out it.

So I have the default Jython interpreter setup with Sikuli perfectly. Everything works fine, with every project i start/import or run. I read at the PyDev site that you have to have to source folder added to the python path in order for the "Task" functionality. When i do this i get that "Task" functionality working but then I loose the Sikuli syntax recognition.

What do I have to do to get "Task viewer" working with this sikuli setup?

Thanks for your time!