[Question #152101]: test execute OK in IDE but gives error in commandline

I'm trying to launch a simple sikuli unit test in command line.

I wrote a simple unit test in sikuli IDE. It executes fine in the "unit test" view of the IDE. But when I try to execute the same scipt in commandline it gives me errors.

I launch the script with the following command :
Sikuli-IDE.bat -t TESTS\testIE.sikuli

And the error I get is:

Time: 5,031
There was 1 error:
1) test_affichage_favoris(org.python.proxies.__main__$testIE$4)FindFailed: can not find 1302247948937.png
  Line 29, in file <string>
        at org.sikuli.script.Region.handleFindFailed(Region.java:349)

The application is open and the image is visible, I don't understand why the image is not found when I launch the script in commandeline?
Any Ideas ?

My script is the following

def setUp(self):
  openApp("C:/Program Files/Internet Explorer/iexplore.exe")
  wait(2)

def tearDown(self):
  closeApp("Internet Explorer")

def test_affichage_favoris(self):