Re: [Question #152023]: sikuli/eclipse "Task viewer"

eliteSKL gave more information on the question:
the Sikuli methods like click all of sudden go squiggly. The python
syntax stays fine. I will have to go back and play with it more when i
have more time.

i know i'm kind of asking a half ass-ed question without much info.
maybe i'll post back later when i have more time to fiddle with it. and
can ask a better question. I was just kind of hoping someone already had
this issue.

okay thanks for your time.