Re: [Question #152023]: sikuli/eclipse "Task viewer"

eliteSKL confirmed that the question is solved:
Okay, i figured it out. i was adding my personal modules that where
Eclipse imported using the "Source folder" tab in the project properties
window this was the wrong way.

the solution to keeping the Sikuli syntax and getting code completion
for your own modules is to add it this way.

again through the projects own properties window click on the

pesonnal project --> Rightclick --> properties --> left hand window
click PyDev-PYTHONPATH

Click the tab "External Libraries"--> click "Add external source folder"
even though you have a copy of the module added to your project that
doesn't mean you will get code completion.

DISCLAIMER: my first week using Eclipse, if i'm adding things backwards
please straighten me out. this is just how i got everything to work for
me. I have my Eclipse set-up like it has been said on these forums here.
>From what i understand there are global setting to get Eclipse working
with Sikuli and then independent setting for each project that you
start. OR ATLEAST AS I UNDERSTAND IT...      o_O

cheers!