Re: [Question #150145]: IndexError: index out of range: 0

Govardhan Gunnala posted a new comment:
> BTW: this is not a Sikuli problem, it is a Jython problem and finally
a Python problem.

This clue was sure enough for me to get my issue fixed. I am happy to
see we got this resolved, below are the details.

Cause for the trouble:

I've two Python's installed on my PC (one comes with Cygwin and other
one is windows Python). Unfortunately, it's the Cygwin python that was
in the path and it expects the files to be passed in a different
notation.  That caused Sikuli to fail.

Fix:

Removed the Cygwin Python from my path, re-installed Windows Python and
Sikuli.  That's all Sikuli on my PC started it's performance!!!

Thank you for all the support RaiMan.