Re: [Question #153431]: No unicode support for strings from external packages

radioxid gave more information on the question:
Wait. I tried relaunching the IDE and it seems to reload my package.
I thought every time I Ran the script it'd have done it too. So the IDE's Jython engine works in the same way as python-cli…

I'm digging on that. Wouldn't take much time before I figure the thing
out. thxbye