Re: [Question #152972]: Sikuli and VMs

Adam Sweeney gave more information on the question:
The vm os is XP

Basically I have a test made with Sikuli on my computer(Host), and i
would like to run it on another computer over the network(Guest).

The test runs fine on my computer, but i would like to do things while
the test runs, so im not stuck watching the test.

I can give you somewhat of an example if you have ever used Selenium.
Basically on the command line you could pass an environment variable
SELENIUM_HOST=(ip). Then the test would run on the vm with the specified
ip.