[Question #153668]: onChange doesn't seem to even work

No matter what I've tried, and yes I looked thoroughly through the documentation, onChange just doesn't work. It either triggers every second when there are no changes or doesn't trigger at all when there are changes.

Here's my code:

def pop(event):popup("Mulah!")
Region(357,191,641,714).onChange(10, pop)
observe(FOREVER)

Why won't it work??

Essentially i'm trying to monitor a site that has live updates and when a new update comes in I want an app to react, but how do I go about doing that.

Thank you in advance.