Re: [Question #153685]: targetOffset method is not properly setting the targetOffset in the java api.

Justin Martin is still having a problem:
RaiMan,
This has not solved the problem for me.
I think the problem is that the first setting gets ignored.  For example, if I do the following:
testPattern = testPattern.targetOffset(30,0).similar(0.95f);

Then my targetOffset is ignored and the similarity is honored.  So although your example works for me, I'm skeptical that the similarity setting is being honored.  If you try this scenario given in my above code, you will see that the targetOffset is not being honored.  Or do you have to make the calls in the exact order that you have given in your example?
Thanks for your speedy response!