[Question #153770]: Need to take input from file

Hi,

I am new to sikulli,as well as Python.I am trying to take user input from a file which would be something similar to this

     field name : "Data"
     field 2    : "sommoredata".....

I need to pick up the data part and feed in respective textfields of a form how do I go about it ? I have tried using open statement with combination of for loop and if else... nothing seemed to be working as expected.
Please help.