Re: [Question #153455]: Sikuli Running on Hudson

It seems you have taken the zipped version and put it into c:\Sikuli
(since you use the jar-reference c:\Sikuli\sikuli-script.jar).

In the system path on the machine running Sikuli (however it is started)
there must be (does not matter where) c:\Sikuli\libs, so the
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\tmplib\VisionProxy.dll (which is moved there by Sikuli's
initialization) can find the native libs (OpenCV in this case).

This was what I meant, when saying in my first answer: ... have to
fulfill the minimum requirements to run a Sikuli script: the libs folder
must be available and in the system path.