Re: [Question #154347]: Wait for this OR that

Description changed to:
****** see FAQ 1568 for possible solutions

I'm trying to implement a function that waits for an image to appear and
then performs an action.  The twist is that I never know which image is
going to appear-- it could randomly be either of two images.  Also, time
is a factor, if it takes more than 20 seconds for an image to appear it
needs to take a different action.

So in other words, I want to write something like this:

wait(img 1 or img2, 20)

but that seems to fail (it reports its unable to find the image Is there
a way I can achieve this in Sikuli?  Or is my syntax above correct and
maybe I'm doing something else wrong?

Thanks in advance... love the support on this site :-)