[Question #154519]: Comparing html pages

We are contemplating to use Sikuli in one of our projects where we need to compare a baselined HTML page with the new HTML page. For automating the above scenario, I take a screen shot of the baselined HTML page using SCREEN.capture(x,y,w,h) and try to compare it with the loaded page in the browser using find method. I have the below questions for you.

1. If the page is big enough to scroll down, how to capture the entire page? If not possible, any work around?

2. Right now I'm hard coding the parameters for SCREEN.capture(x,y,w,h), in order to avoid this I used

bounds = SCREEN.getBounds()

to get X,Y,W and H of the screen. I was able to get X and Y using bounds.getX() and bounds.getY() respectively. How do I get width and height of the screen, are there any methods available?

Other Info:

OS: Mac OS X 10.6.4
Sikuli Version: X-1.0rc2