[Question #154960]: how to open a file, save then open next file in list

I am a new user. I have many logic files made in versions up to 7.2. My new laptop is on snow leopard and requires logic express 9 which I bought. Now I have to open all my older files in LE 7.2 before LE 9 will read them. How can I automate this procedure? I think I can get the basic program to select a file, open then save, but how do I select a group of files and then open the next in the list?