[Question #155646]: Get time for image to disappear

I want to capture the time for a specific image to disappear.

Current piece of code:

count = 1
max = 100

while  exists(image):
	sleep(1)
	count += 1
	if count > max: break
	break

while not exists(image):
	popup("Time to disapear: " + (str(count)))
	break

Is this the right way to make it work? At current state I am not able to get it right.
The popup with the time for the image to disappear is not shown whenever I want to. The first while expression works fine and makes the script sleep when the picture is shown. When the second while expression should kick in nothing happens.

I want to count the time a image is shown on my screen. Then right when the image disappear display the count of "screentime" in a popup.

TYIA

Calle R