[Question #156092]: question

Ive just started to use librarys in order to store functions and images. In this case I want to run a function and then a other one right when the first was finished.

Is that possible? Can I maybe add a line in between the two functions in the script where I invoke the functions?

I thought about something like this:

firstfunction()
wait(for a image to appear)
secondfunction()

I am using the import os in order to use the library in my script. Separately the two functions run fine.