[Question #156242]: Use for-loop to observe screen

I am automating a operation where many possible scenarious could happen. This was the solution you (RaiMan) provided me with yesterday, I think...
Here's the code:

weWait = 100
while weWait >= 0:
                im1 = exists(image1)
	im2 = exists(image2)

	if not (im1 and im2):
		wait(3)

	if im1:
		wait(1)

	if not im1:
		popup("Finished")
		exit(1)

	if im2:
		okej = find( )
		click(okej)
		closeApp("MyProgram")
		openApp("C:\Program\New Folder\MyProgram)

This solution is working fine and I am comfortable in using it. But. (There's always a but...) I am dealing with a automation with many possible wrong-messages. Is it possible to use another operation than the if-statement in order to control if a wrong-message is displayed on the screen?

I am working on storing all possible wrong-messages in a list and then run a for-loop who reports when a wrong message is found. Will report back with a quickly assembled sample code with how a designed the for-loop.

TYIA
Calle