Re: [Question #156247]: How are exception handled when using imported scripts?

Tedi Roca is still having a problem:
OK. I understand these are errors that Sikuli might produce when failing
to carry out actions but that are not necessarily considered errors in
Python.

What I'm trying to do is to concatenate the execution of several test
cases and if one of them fails, the scenario is cleaned (target system
restored) and the next test case is executed. These are sanity tests
which main purpose is to check that functionalities are available in the
application, no system errors are thrown, etc. so in most cases scripts
would potentially fail because Sikuli is not able to find a pattern when
using click, wait, etc.

Do you know by any case if there is an alternative way to do it?