[Question #156283]: IDE Character Font

I noticed that sometimes after running Sikuli from IDE (byt pressing "Run" button) the fonts in IDE are mangled. For example, typing in IDE I get a bunch of symbols - here is an example:  "攢ðœŋ" - this happens when I type "abcdefg".

I do not think this is Windows issue since all other applications are OK, only Sikuli IDE seems to be affected...

The only way to reset things to normal is to quit IDE and restart it again.

Why does this happen and how to prevent it??