Re: [Question #156488]: Sleep function for certain time of day

Ofer W. confirmed that the question is solved:
RaiMan,

Thank you so very much! I managed to get this to work using your
detailed explanation! your patience and expertise are truly admired!

I still don't understand why such a long and complex looking script (to me, at least) is needed for such a simple task, supposedly.
If you don't mind me asking just want one more thing - what are the "print" commands in this script suppose to do?