[Question #156760]: Could you update the faq/java-dev.html?

I'm slightly confused about what ENV variables are needed, there seems to be a new one on windows as of RC2.   Is anything specifically needed in PATH for windows?

Do the same variables apply to the linux environment?  are PATH changes needed, or just the new one?

Are there ways to specify these locations as I load the sikuli code from the jar or do they absolutely have to be set on the platform before launching the project integrated with the jar?