Re: [Question #156203]: Customize Sikuli IDE - getting source code

Silverallis is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

This seems more tougher than  getting a C-Sharp application which can
Invoke Sikuli in the background and run with minimalistic functionality.

The main purpose of my application is for a person who has no idea of
any programming language to do UI automation.

All I need is to select certain built-in functions like find, wait etc
and do a corresponding screen capture and invoke the automation.

I am not a programmer, but I understand  code, what I wanted to try after getting Sikuli source code, was to remove some UI features and use it. This would avoid me to create a wrapper functionality around Sikuli.

Is there anyone whom I can contact to know more about the code flow ?

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,
Silverallis