Re: [Question #134349]: setUp and tearDown per class not per test fixture

Yes I alredy thought about that solution. It is indead possible. I will
come back with that.

But sometimes one can really be blind for the nice and easy solutions:

just move your setUp code to an extra testSetUp at the end (processed first) and the tearDown code to an extra testTearDown at the beginning (processed last) and leave out setUp and tearDown (not needed in this case)
not tested yet, but should work.