Re: [Question #156879]: time.time(), Set max value to variable

Calle Rundgren confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you RaiMan, you did understand despite to my bad explanation.

In pseudo I have a couple of functions and I want to collect the time of
execution for each function and add it to a .txt before starting the
next function.

Since you taught me how to write to files yesterday the answer you gave
me now  would be enough to perform the task I want to.

While I reading my question again  I can really understand you did not
get a smack of what I was trying to explain. Well well, a cup of coffee
will solve that problem.