Re: [Question #156443]: Jython: how to paste chinese characters (unicode characters)

coldtest posted a new comment:
I just have resolved this poblem about how to input unicode by post method
in jruby  yesteday , the key steps are :
1) It must save the rb file as no-bom UTF   (  I saved it with bom UTF-8
file before I sent the email to you )
2)  use : jruby -J-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

I use ultraEdit as the IDE and save the rb file as UTF-8 ,but the file has
BOM ,  so I use the notepad ++ to save the file as no-bom UTF-8 file and it
can be excuted successly .

thanks