[Question #156909]: MAC : Issue with exit code from sikuli for RC2

On MAC 10.6 , I am calling sikuli scripts using python , with following command and code something like this in python script

************************
finalname = [path and name to my sikuli script.sikuli]

p = subprocess.Popen('"/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/sikuli-ide.sh" -r ' + finalname, shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)

#Sikuli script will return 0 if it passes; 1 if it fails
  if p.returncode == 0:
        print ' Testcase succeeded'

  else:
        print 'PYTHON :Testcase Failed'
        CleanUpCode()
---
---
This worked fine until sikuli RC1 , but for sikuli RC2 , even if the testcase passes ,it does not get the correct return code and always goes in fail block.
currently when i print the value of p - it is =     <subprocess.Popen object at 0x1004cc790>

Anything that changed between Rc1 and Rc2 that affects this ? Like I said , same code and testcase works fine with RC1.
How can i get the correct return code back ?

Note: in my sikuli scripts i have the statements exit(0) and exit(1) - in case the test passes or fails, respectively.

Thanks
Anshu