Re: [Question #156247]: How are exception handled when using imported scripts?

Tedi Roca is still having a problem:
It's only the 'wait' that is causing me some headaches :)

It might be enough having the setAutoWait in some cases but other
verifications need to explicitly wait until a specific object appears in
the UI, specially because when sequential actions are performed it seems
the screen content is not rapidly captured. I.e: there are two
consecutive clicks, the first minimizes the window and second tries to
click a button in the previous window. After minimizing the window the
second click still thinks the button is there and tries to click it.