[Question #157108]: How create asserTrue: Sikuli + Junit + ANT : Image exists or not ?

I have Sikuli, Junit, ANT working fine.

Now I need assertTrue as part of each test case. Otherwise all test cases are passing.
I can assert whether an image exists or not? Or I can check if some text exists or not.
Since I am using it in Eclipse Junit envionronment I need the code in Java.

1. How to check whether an image exists ?
2. How to use assertTrue statements ?

I like Sikuli and tests are running. But all tests pass because there is no checkpoint. I need assertTrue as part of this. How to assert an image exists. I could not find java code for this.