[Question #157716]: Is class Match a subclass of class Region?

>From this link, http://sikuli.org/docx/match.html#creating-a-match-getting-attributes, it says "http://sikuli.org/docx/match.html#creating-a-match-getting-attributes";,  Does it mean that class Match is a subclass of class Region?

I ask this question because I have some code like
m = find(XXX)
with m:
    some actions

When I try to run the code, Sikuli reports "AttributeError: 'org.sikuli.script.Match' object has no attribute '__exit__'. Sikuli reports the error occurs at line "m = find(XXX)", but if I comment out the "with m: some actions", "m = find(XXX)" can run without error.

What's wrong with my code? Thanks.