[Question #157892]: How can you watch sikuli messages while script running?

I am running that script that performs the same action in a loop.  I print out the iteration number while the script is running.  When the script is finished, I see all of the information output in the "Message" box of Sikuli.  But, I want to be able to see this information while the script is running so I know what iteration it is on.  Is there anyway to keep Sikuli maximized while the script is running?  Or, is there a way to watch the message log of Sikuli while the script is running?

Thanks!

Aaron