[Question #158158]: Is there a way to test 'enabled'/'disabled' status?

I need to verify a menu item is enabled or disabled. The text is same in both status. The only difference is the text is gray in 'disabled' status.

I take snapshots for both status, and write codes as

print find("disabled.png")
print find("enabled.png")

I expect the similar score have difference so I can use a score boundary to distinguish them. But, the result is: both have same score (0.98)... It looks like the gray or not doesn't effect the score. If so, is there a way to compare the difference? Thanks.