Re: [Question #157248]: closing a secondary "pop up" window

Hugh McSharry posted a new comment:
The script is identical to what you were kind enough to provide initially.  Only change is 'a' instead of 'e' to bring up the "about program" window and I took out the remark sections.  Initially I had also removed the wait command.
I have added the wait command back in and it has successfully tested multiple times now.  I guess I'll "wait" to hear from the end user.  He's good at breaking things so if it gets by him I should be in good shape..

Thanks again for the help.

H.