[Question #158774]: waitVanish() fails with an assertError

I'm using waitVanish to judge whether a task is finished or not. The code is like:
waitVanish("Progress-bar.png")
I expect the code will wait until the progress bar is disappeared. But this code always fails with an "AssertError".

[error] Stopped
[error] An error occurs at line 76
[error] Error message: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\sikuli-tmp4051806547857506560.py", line 76, in
encrypt()
File "D:\Sikuli\WSActions\Settings.sikuli\Settings.py", line 27, in encrypt
waitVanish("Progress-bar.png")
AssertionError

I read the document but didn't find the explanation about the AssertionError. Why is there an AssertionError? Thanks.