[Question #158928]: Had to restart Sikuli IDE to make code changes work

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Sikuli x-1.0rc2
jre 1.6 32 bit

I have 2 sikuli scripts (for example, foo.sikuli and bar.sikuli), and foo.sikuli import bar.sikuli to use bar's functions.
If I modify foo.sikuli's code and execute, the code changes will work right now.
But if I modify bar.sikuli's code and execute foo.sikuli, the code changes won't work. Even I close and reopen the bar.sikuli.

The only valid way I find is to close Sikuli IDE then relaunch foo and bar.

Is it a valid bug, or is there something I miss?

Thanks.