[Question #158974]: How to hover on cascading menu that disappears with loss of application window focus

Environment:
WinXP, 32-bit
Sikuli X-1.0rc2

Application under test:
Eclipse 3.5 based application

Hi,

I need to open a cascading menu item, in this sequence:
File->New->Item...

Issue I'm facing is that the cascading menu disappears with loss of focus, when I switch from the app to Sikuli.

I'd like to define a click for "File", then do a hover on "New", wait for "Item...", and then click on "Item...".
I am stuck at the point where I need to ( during Sikuli's image capture mode ) first click on "File" menu to make the "New" sub-menu appear.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Sudipto.