[Question #159328]: User Interfaces

I was wondering if Sikuli is able to create any sort of UI, besides the input() and popup()? I wanted to create a UI with options for the user to set. Just checkboxes would suffice. I was taking a look at the answers and tried Googling answers but couldn't find any.

I was wondering if anyone else knew of any way to do something like that with Sikuli? Basically I want to have options for the user to set, then run the script and use those options during certain parts of the script.